We’re absolutely delighted to announce that Data Summit is back for 2022 – bigger, bolder, and with more innovation than ever before!
For Data Summit 2022 we’re bringing thought-leaders from around the globe to discuss how innovations in technology, data, and artificial intelligence can make the world a better place. On the 3rd and 4th of November 2022 at the EICC in Edinburgh we’ll be welcoming data scientists, philosophers, artists, professors, CEOs, and everything in-between to share their thoughts, ideas and inspirations.
Click here to get your early-bird tickets with 45% off the full ticket price: https://datafest.global/tickets
This year’s Data Summit will take place across three stages in the EICC – innovation, skills, and tech. Innovation will be our main stage and explore a huge range of cutting-edge ideas. People from around the world can tune in to stream this stage live with a virtual-only ticket to Data Summit. The skills stage will focus on data teams; how to build them, grow them, and ensure you get the most out of the talent you have available. The tech stage will dive into the nitty-gritty of innovation – the pointy end of the data stick. Across all three stages there’ll be a combination of talks, panels, fireside chats, and demonstrations to illustrate the most exciting applications of tech, data and AI in the world right now.
Our first batch of speakers have been announced and we couldn’t be more excited to have them join us:
- Dr Giovanna Giardino – James Webb Space Telescope Astronomer, European Space Agency
- Stephanie Hare – author of ‘Technology Is Not Neutral: a short guide to technology ethics’
- Prof Elham Kashefi – Professor of Quantum Computing at the University of Edinburgh
- Priya Lakhani – serial entrepreneur, founder of Century
- Tamara Lohan – entrepreneur, founder of Mr & Mrs Smith
- Dr Laura Tripaldi – nanotechnolgy researcher, University of Milan-Biococca
- plus many, many more to be announced!
After the disappointing cancellation of DataFest in 2020 and the triumphant small-scale return in 2021, it feels fantastic to be organising a full-scale Data Summit again! If you’re interested in sponsorship and partnership opportunities, or if you’d like to exhibit at Data Summit, please get in touch: email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you all at the EICC in November!