Scotland’s biggest and best data & AI event, Data Summit is fast approaching and will be taking place on 24th November at the luxury and intimate Balmoral Hotel from 9-4pm.
In-person tickets are SOLD OUT although FREE virtual tickets are still available and will be closing at NOON on 23rd November, be quick and grab your tickets for this show-stopping event!
Data Summit is a brilliant international conference jam packed with compelling stories on data and innovation, including five inspiring keynote speakers who will be taking the stage, panel discussions & much more!
Give it up for our speakers of Data Summit 2021!
We’re delighted to have five wonderful keynote speakers lined up to bring you the ultimate data experience you won’t forget!
- Nina Schick– Nina Schick is an author and consultant working on the intersection between society, politics and technology. Her keynote talk will be on “The Synthetic Future”.
- Kevin Fong– Kevin Fong is both astrophysicist, medical specialist and a natural storyteller. His talk will be on “The Anatomy of Hope”.
- Mike Berners-Lee– Mike Berners-Lee is a leading author, academic, consultant and advisor on climate change and sustainability. His talk will be on “What Numbers Can and Can’t Tell Us About Sustainability”.
- Reema Patel– Reema is an Associate Director at the Ada Lovelace Institute and has worked for the organisation from its establishment as part of its founding team.
- Chris Moon– Chris Moon is one of the most fortunate people to be alive you’re likely to meet. His exploits have been covered in a Discovery documentary ‘I Shouldn’t Be Alive’. He will be giving his inspirational and motivational talk near the end of the event.
Claim your FREE virtual tickets today
What are you waiting for? With only 2 days to go until all the action unfolds, grab your FREE virtual tickets before NOON on 23rd November to be immersed in the full data experience.
We cannot wait to welcome you!