Data Talent 2023 – 14th March 2023, The Hilton, Glasgow
A huge thank you to everyone who joined us for Scotland’s biggest data and AI recruitment event!
We’ll had talks from Data Lab alumni, industry experts, workshops from some of the leading organisations in the data and AI space, and an exhibition hall full of actively hiring companies – not to mention over 300 excited and talented attendees! Details of next year’s event will be announced over the course of 2023 – watch this space.
Data Talent is Scotland’s largest in-person showcase bringing together fresh talent from across Scotland with organisations in the public, private and third sector actively recruiting for a variety of roles in the field of data science and AI.
The event attracts delegates from across Scotland and is aimed at anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in this field including students coming to the end of their studies or recently graduated from data and AI related courses, and professionals considering a career change and who are upskilling or reskilling to improve data literacy.
- Meet face to face with prospective employers keen to meet potential candidates(e.g.you!) to fill open data science and AI roles in Scotland
- Network with hundreds of delegates strengthening your position within Scotland’s thriving data community
- Hear inspiring talks from a range of keynote and guest speakers
- Learn about the range and diversity of career paths available, and from the experience of others as they share their journeys
- Participate in workshops hosted by sponsor organisations
- Visit our Linked In photo booth for the opportunity to receive a professional headshot to boost your profile
Exhibit at Data Talent
Is your organisation actively recruiting and looking for the best and brightest data and AI talent? Exhibiting at Data Talent is the best way of reaching graduates and professionals looking for new roles.
Just email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
The perfect place to networkEmployers wanting to hireStudents looking for jobs